I’m so excited for our opening day tomorrow. The list of what our vendors will be bringing is close to two pages long. You can expect to see the following:
- Lettuce and greens- oodles of varieties!
- Spring vegetables – onions, radishes, rhubarb, and asparagus
- Beef and lamb
- Breads baked with freshly milled grains – whole wheat, banana nut, cinnamon swirl, gluten-free oatmeal, and lemon poppyseed
- Muffins, cookies, crackers, cakes, pies and pastries
- Jams and jellies
- Flowers, plants, hanging baskets
- Corn tortillas
- Organic wool products
- Handmade children’s aprons
- Dog treats made with organic pastured lamb and beef
Visit the community garden and see what the participants in our Sprouts and Roots program are up to. Have a cup of coffee and listen to some music.
Finally, our vendors, Ruth Campbell and Ed Rakow sent in some photos!