Wow! We had such a crazy, busy week last week that I didn’t get a post up about all the wonderful things we have at the market. This week I’m squeezing in a moment to let you know.
We will be downtown tonight (Thursday) from 4:30 to 6:30 on Madison Street next to the Governor’s Mansion. Saturday we will be in our normal campus location at 1219 Chestnut from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
At our Thursday market look for:
- cherry tomatoes
- peppers (sweet and hot varieties)
- banana and zucchini bread
- freshly milled bread & baked goods
- bath & body products
- jams & jellies
- grass-fed beef
- whole chicken
- summer squashes
- goats milk fudge and caramels
On Saturday you will find all that, plus:
More vendors and more local goodness!
- an even bigger variety of awesome baked goods & produce
- whole and 8-piece cut chicken
- green beans
- items from our Sprouts & Roots participants and the community garden
- native plants