To find out all the details on how this market works (you must pre-order) check out the Winter Market Page.
Here is our shopping list for December 20. Orders must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 17. Send orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up will be Saturday morning in Suite B of Lorenzo Greene Hall, 900 Leslie Boulevard from 9:00 am to 10:00 am. Please note, this is not our normal market season location. When ordering, please include the item, quantity, and the vendor’s name. Also, you must include a phone # where you can be reached on Saturday morning. Thanks!
INVERMOS VALLEY FARMS
Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Dec 20th
- 30 day aged Cowboy Ribeye Steaks with frenched rib bone end….. Makes a great presentation for special occasions. $17/lb
- Whole young turkey $4.50/lb. Save the turkeys from the grinder man!!!
- Summer Sausage 12oz for $9…… Regularly $9.99
- Gift Certificates redeemable at Invermos Valley Farms during the regular season 2015 LU Farmers Market ……..pay $50 for a $60 Gift Certificate
- Gift Baskets available. Visit our website at www.missourinaturalbeef.com
Regular Product List
- T-bone steak – $15.99/lb
- Ribeye steak – $15.99/lb
- Sirloin steak – $10,99/lb
- Ground round – $6.99/lb
- Ground chuck – $6.75/lb
- Ground beef – $5.75/lb
- Beef brats – $7.99/lb
- Beef and bacon brats – $7.99/lb
- Fajita strips – $8.50/lb
- Beef bacon – $10.99/lb
- Brisket – $7.50/lb
- All roasts – $6.99/lb
- Stew meat – $5.50/lb
- Liver – $4.99/lb
- Soup bones – $3/lb
- Fully Cooked Products!!!
- All beef hotdogs – $8.99/lb
- Smoked brisket – 12 oz – pkg $10 ea
- Summer Sausage – $9 ea
- Pepperoni slices – $9.99/lb
- BBQ beef – $9.99/lb
- Poultry Corner
- Whole chicken – $4.50/lb
- Whole turkey – $4.50/lb
Visit our website at www.missourinaturalbeef.com for beef bundles, bulk orders, and gift boxes
DUNCAN FAMILY FARM
- Eggs $3/doz Limited Supply – order early
- Bacon $7/ lb
- Brats – 4 flavors
- Mushroom & Swiss $6
- Bacon-Cheddar-Potato $6
- Sweet Italian $5
- Original $5
- Pecans $9/ lb
- Pork sticks
- Raw milk cheeses $6/block (approx. weight – 8 oz.)
- Gluten/grain free sweet potato bread $4/loaf
PLOWS TO SHARES
- Heirloom Turkey Red Berries 5lb $7.50
- Heirloom Turkey Red Flour 4lb $8.00
- Open-Pollinated corn meal, Yellow 1lb $4.00
- Open-Pollinated corn meal, White 1lb $4.00
- Sweet Potato Pies, large (8″) – 10.00 ea.
- Apple pies (small – 5″) – $3.50 Large (8″) – 12.00 ea.
- Carrot Cake (2 layer cake) – $30.00 large cupcake (6 minimum) – $2.75 ea.
- Tamales (Pork, Chicken, or Cheese) – $2.00 each (6 minimum) YUM!
Hugh would like a $10 minimum order to cover his gas costs in to town.
Call Hugh Flowers with any questions (573- 896-5174)
- Multi-Grain Bread (freshly milled wheat and kamut) large 2 lb. $ 8.50 medium loaf $ 4.25
- Cranberry Multi-Grain Bread large 2 lb $ 9.00
- Ezekiel Fasting Bread (whole grains, beans, barley, millet & lentils) Large $ 5.00 Small $ 2.00
- Conejoe’s Cookies (crispy oat and whole grain) 1 doz. large $ 5.50
- Banana Nut Bread Large $ 5.00
- Pizza Crust $ 3.00 each
- Pasta (kamut) $ 2.00 bag
*Mae will also have decorative cookie tins full of cookies available on market day. Prices will vary from $7 – $12 based on size of tin. No pre-orders, please.
GILLILAND FAMILY KITCHEN
This month Gilliland Family Kitchen will be offering many favorites as well as our new seasonal Christmas Jam, and Missouri Wine Glasses which make great gifts.
All Jams are $4
- Christmas Jam (Cranberries, Strawberries, and Orange)
- Apple Butter
- Salted Caramel Pear Butter
- Spiced Pear Jam
- Elderberry Jam
- Blackberry Jam
- Wild Plum Jam
- Peach Jam
- Grape Jelly
Some Jams Have Limited Quantities So Order Early.
All Soaps are $4
- Morning Coffee Soap
- Vanilla Cream Soap
- Calming Lavender Soap
- Lemon Verbena Soap
- Oatmeal Almond Soap
- Bubble Gum Soap
All Lip Balms are $2
- Cherry Lip Balm
- Orange Lip Balm
- Strawberry Lip Balm
- Cool Min Lip Balm
Our Missouri Wine Glasses come in Clear, Blue, and Green Pints, and Clear Half Pints.
Wine Glasses Are $8
- Oatmeal Bread Lg. $4.00
- Dill Bread Lg. $4.00
- Sweet & Spicy Pecans 1 lb. $12.00, 1/2 lb. $6.00 and 1/4 lb. $3.00
Christmas special on Pecans
- Pecans 1 lb. halves $9.00
- Pecans 1 lb. pieces $9.00
*Mixed lettuce 1/2 lb. + or – $2.50 (Lettuce will be available on day of market. Due to the vagaries of weather and harvest, it’s best to come early if you want some! No need to pre-order, please.)
Raw fermented Sauerkraut
- Plain – $9.50/QT, $5/PT
- Caraway, Dill, or Carrot flavors – $5/PT
Japanese Turnips – $3.75/bundle