>> LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES FOR NEXT SATURDAY, JULY 11th <<
TIME: 10:30 – 11:30 am
LOCATION: At the market (look for the sign that reads “Learning opportunities”).
TOPIC: Garden Insect Control – Learn how to identify and control the most common garden pests and measures you can implement to get the most out of your garden. Free insect control supplies!
PRESENTER: Dr. Jaime Pinero –Integrated Pest Management program.
Educational booth: Native Plants Program (every week)
Here are some of the market goods you can find this coming Saturday, and much more.
- Goat milk fudge and caramels
- Vegetable –lettuce, cabbage, green beans, swish chard, zucchini, cucumbers
- Gluten-free muffins, bread, Ezekiel bread, cookies, lemon poppy seed, banana nut bread
- Locally-grown produce
- Pasture-raised pork, chicken and eggs
- Grass-finished beef
- A great selection of baked goods
- Variety of plants such Native plants