LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES FOR TODAY:
TOPIC: Nutrition – Nutritional information and analysis that help promote healthy eating by telling you about the foods you eat.
TIME: 10:30 – 11:30 am
LOCATION: At the market (look for the sign that reads “Learning opportunities”).
PRESENTER: Veronica Taylor – Commercial Kitchen Manager
REMINDER: The LU Farmers’ Market is being held at LU South campus (920 Leslie blvd.), next to the Capital City Church of Christ. There is plenty of parking space available. We hope to see you there and we thank you for your support.
Here are some of the market goods you can find this coming Saturday, be safe and enjoy!
- Goat milk fudge and caramels
- Cookies, sweet and spicy pecans, beets, lettuce mix
- Gluten-free muffins, bread, Ezekiel bread, cookies, lemon poppy seed, banana nut bread
- Maguettes (mini-baguettes), spent grain loaf, and focaccia bread
- Beets (red, golden and baby beets), salad mix, Swiss chard
- Cucumbers, tomatoes, collard kale, basil, etc.
- Locally-grown produce
- Pasture-raised beef, pork, chicken and eggs.
- Grass-finished beef
- Goat milk soap
- A variety of cheese
- A great selection of baked goods
- Jams and jellies
- A selection of local crafts
- Variety of plants such as Native plants
Please share this message with a friend. We appreciate your support!