Every Thursday in Downtown (Madison St.) next to the Governor’s Mansion. We will be open from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm TODAY!
Vendors planning to attend will have banana bread, meat, eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, lettuces and goats milk fudge and caramels. There will be fresh baked breads and baked goods and more. It’s a great opportunity to pick up some fresh, locally produced food to take home after work for dinner tonight!
We are trying to grow our market for our vendors, so your support is greatly appreciated!
Below is what some of our vendors will be bringing on Saturday, and much more!
- Margaret Licklider will have spent grain loaf, Italian herb focaccia, and baguette
- Invermos Valley Farms will have pastured beef and also has new offerings for summer
- Ed Rakow will have vegetables and greens, onions, eggs, and banana bread
- Rothove Produce from Westphalia will have tomatoes, green beans, bell peppers, eggplant, cucumbers, and sweet basil
- Steve and Colleen Meredith will have meat, eggs, goat milk fudge and caramels, radishes, potatoes, lettuce, and green onions
- Honeysuckle Acres has local honey, flavored honey, crafted bath & body products (made with their own bee products!), some handcrafted toys and sewn items and a new salsa spice they’ve developed – Speedy Salsa, green beans, green tomatoes chemical free
- Tree Creek Produce will bring potatoes, cabbage, kale, pickling cucumbers, collards, green chiles, scallions, shishitos
- Hugh and Janett Flowers will have sweet potato pie and carrot cake, as well as other baked goodies like tamales!
- Mae Benson plans bring sweet potato, chips–looks promising! Baked goods – made with freshly milled grains
- Duncan Family Farm will have their wonderful pork, chicken and eggs, plus corn, cherry tomatoes, chives, cilantro, and blackberries
- Erika Potucek will bring a very good cheese (e.g. gouda) and other kinds, mmmm
- Kim Fisher will bring beautiful fresh red tomatoes
- Alexis will bring beautiful cards and much more. You can check his work at: instagram.com/thefreerangeartisan
- The LU Native Plants Program will have native plants for sale and information on native plants for your garden and landscape
- More vendors plan to join us throughout the season. I will be letting you know about the new fresh produce you can find at the LUFM.