Every Thursday in Downtown (Madison St.) next to the Governor’s Mansion. We will be open from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm TODAY!
The next two Saturdays (August 1st and 8th) we will be located at Lincoln University South Campus (900 Leslie blvd.) from 9:00 to noon.
Below is what some of our vendors will be bringing on Saturday August 1st , and much more!
- Dan Kuebler will have delicious cabbage rolls ready to eat on site and organic certified vegetables
- Bare Kruckle Roasting Co. Coffee bags and cups of coffee brewed on site
- Duncan Family Farm will have their wonderful pork, chicken and eggs, plus corn, cherry tomatoes, chives, cilantro, and blackberries
- Invermos Valley Farms will have pastured beef and also has new offerings for summer
- Ed Rakow will have vegetables and greens, onions, eggs, and banana bread
- Rothove Produce from Westphalia will have tomatoes, green beans, bell peppers, eggplant, cucumbers, and sweet basil
- Steve and Colleen Meredith will have meat, eggs, goat milk fudge and caramels, radishes, potatoes, lettuce, and green onions
- Honeysuckle Acres has local honey, flavored honey, crafted bath & body products (made with their own bee products!), some handcrafted toys and sewn items and a new salsa spice they’ve developed – Speedy Salsa, green beans, green tomatoes, all chemical free
- Tree Creek Produce will bring potatoes, cabbage, kale, pickling cucumbers, collards, green chiles
- Mae Benson plans to bring sweet potato, chips–looks promising! Baked goods – made with freshly milled grains
- Erika Potucek will bring very good cheese (e.g. gouda) and other kinds, mmmm
- Kim Fisher will bring beautiful fresh red tomatoes
- The LU Native Plants Program will have native plants for sale and information on native plants for your garden and landscape. Plus you can sign up for the DINING WILD! For more details, check in our facebook page: Lincoln–University–Native–Plants–Program
We have space for the LU Community to set up informational booths for your various programs. We expect to have 250+ visitors on average each Saturday, so this can be an excellent way to connect with the community. Contact me if you are interested in participating.