Thank you to everyone who has visited us at our new location (LU South Campus – 900 Leslie Blvd.). We will have 3 more Saturday markets for the season. Don’t miss the opportunity to come to the market and check out the fresh locally-grown produce that our vendors are bringing for you each Saturday! The USDA reports that produce prices at farmers Markets are lower, on average, than grocery store prices. Come and find out!
Our first winter market will be on October 24th. Look for email and sign-up sheets at the vendor booths this September, so you can stay in touch and get market updates and winter “shopping lists” delivered to your inbox.
Below is rundown of what you’ll find this weekend at the market:
- Native pecans
- A variety of tomatoes (heirloom, green and cherry)
- Green Tomatillos
- Sweet potatoes
- Grassfed & finished beef (steaks), beef sticks
- Pasture-raised beef, pork, and chicken
- A great variety of cookies including the delicious Monster cookies!
- Baked goods including granola, chocolate biscotti
- Goats milk fudge and caramel
- A selection of local crafts