Are you looking for something fresh and produced locally for Thanksgiving? Check our list! For additional information on how this market works (you must pre-order).
Below is our shopping list for delivery on November 7th. Orders must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 4th. Send orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up will be Saturday morning from 9:00 to 10:00 am in Suite B, Room 120 of Lorenzo Greene Hall, 900 Leslie Boulevard (Indoors Market). When ordering, please include the item, quantity, and the vendor’s name plus your telephone in case that we need to reach you for last minute change.
New: We will have a tasting table at the entrance of the room 120, plus coffee and tea. Every market! Walk-in customers are welcome from 9:00 to 10:00 am.
Market Shopping List for delivery on November 7th,2015
Invermos Valley Farms
100% natural beef, USDA inspected and pasture raised!
- Whole Turkey, pasture raised $4.50/lb
Taking reservations for delivery to LU Market on November 21st.
- Christmas Stocking Stuffers
Order now for delivery by Dec 19th.
- Sausage Medley $40. (5 sausages, 8 oz. size), one each of:
- Summer Sausage
- Summer Sausage with cheese and Jalapeno
- Standing Rib Roast $17/lb.
Specify number of ribs. Approx. 2-2.5 lb. per rib
- Whole or half of a beef tenderloin $20/lb.
- Tootie’s Trail Dust meat rub $5.99 for 7 oz. bottle
- Ribeye steak -$15.99/lb.
- T-bone steak – $15.99/lb.
- Sirloin steak – $10.99/lb.
- Ground round – $6.99/lb.
- Ground chuck – $6.75/lb.
- Ground beef patties- $5.75/lb.
- Ground beef $5.75/lb.
- Beef and bacon brats – $7.99/lb.
- Fajita strips – $8.50/lb.
- Beef bacon – $10.99/lb.
- Brisket – $7.50/lb.
- All roasts – $6.99/lb.
- Stew meat – $4.99/lb.
- Liver – $4.99/lb.
- Soup bones – $3/lb.
Fully Cooked Products!!!
- All-beef hotdogs – $8.99/lb.
- Summer Sausage 12 oz. pkg.- $9.99
- Smoked brisket – 12 oz. – pkg. $9.99
- BBQ beef 1 lb. pkg. – $9.99/lb.
- Pepperoni slices – $9.50/lb.
- Ground turkey $6.99/lb.
- Chicken bacon ranch Brat $6.99
- Pasture raised turkey $4.50/lb.
- Pasture raised chicken $4.50/lb.
Premium Burger Blends
Made from grinding whole muscle cuts to create a flavor profile we thought you would enjoy! We have several blends available.
- INVO1 chuck, brisket, sirloin, ribeye, short rib
- INVO3 chuck, brisket, short rib
- INVO4 chuck, bacon
- INVO5 chuck, sirloin
Available in the meat case in 1 pound packages $8.00 each
Our steaks are one inch thick. The roasts are typically 2-2.5 pounds each. Ground beef is one pound per pack and is typically 85% lean. Visit our website at www.missourinaturalbeef.com for beef bundles, bulk orders.
Steve & Colleen Meredith- Ozark Yankee
Grass fed and finished beef
- Lean ground beef @ $6.75/lb, 1 lb packages
- T-bone steaks @ $15.99/lb, packages about .8 lbs
- Porterhouse steaks @ $15.99/lb packages about 1 lb.
- Goat milk caramels 50 cents each, minimum $5.00 order (10 caramels)
- Chocolate or peanut butter fudge, $12.00/lb, 1/2 pound minimum order
- Tomatoes may be available for walk-in customers @ $2.75/lb.
Ed Rakow – Rakow Family Farm
Baked goods and vegetables
- Stewing old chickens $7.50 each
- Eggs $3.00 lg. or $3.50 xlg.
- Breads: banana, zucchini or pumpkin $2.50/loaf
- Chesnock red garlic $1 to 7.50 pkg.
- Swiss chard or kale $3/pkg.
- Herbs $1.00 / bag parsley, sage, rosemary, maybe sweet basil.
- Small tomatoes $2.50/lbs.
Duncan Family Farm
“Taste the Excellence”
- Whole Chickens – average wt. 3.5-4.5 lbs. $12 each
- Pork Chops- 2 per pkg. = $5 lb.
- Pork Steaks -2 per pkg. = $5 lb.
- Pork Sausage (breakfast sausage) = $5 per lb.
- Pork Burgers 4 per pkg. 1/3 lb. patties = $5 per pkg.
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Links = $6 per pkg.
- Original Brats 4/pkg. = $6
- Pecans = $9/lb.
- Large eggs $3/doz.
Small Farm Systems LLC
- Mixed beets (red, gold, striped) – $3/bunch
- Collard greens – $3/bunch
- Kale – $3/bunch
- Baby turnips – $2/bunch
- Chinese cabbage – $3/head
- Pea shoots – $1/oz.
- Jalapeno peppers – 3 for $1
- Anaheim chiles – 2 for $1
- Sweet potatoes – $1.50/pound
- Butternut squash – $1.25/pound
- Watermelons – $4 for medium, $5 for large
- Baby carrot bunches for $2/bunch
Mrs. Mae Benson
- Multi-Grain Bread (freshly milled hard red and white wheat berries and organic Kamut)
Extra large 2 lb. loaf $8.50 Medium Loaf $ 4.25
Extra large Cranberry 2 lb. loaf $ 9.00
- Ezekiel Fasting Bread (freshly milled spelt, red wheat berries, beans, barley, millet and lentils)
Large Loaf $ 5.00 Small Loaf $ 2.25
- Conejoe’s Cookies (Freshly milled whole grain and crispy oat) 1
- Dozen large $ 6.00
- Banana Nut Bread (Freshly milled whole grain) large $ 5.00
- Pasta (freshly milled organic Kamut) $ 2.50/bag
- Kale Krisps 5 oz. bag $ 3.50
- Tamales, pork, chicken, beans w/cheese & tomato sauce ($2.50 each)
- Sweet potato pies ($2.50 each)
- Apple pies ($4.50 each)
- Pineapple upside-down cake muffins ($2.50 each large, $1.50 small)
- Blueberry swirls ($1.00 each)
- Coffee cake muffins ($1.50 each)
- Carrot cake large muffins ($2.50)
Mrs. Pam Schmutzler
Oatmeal Bread = $4.00
1 lb. Native Pecans halves = $10.00
Healthy dog treats
Small bags will be $2.50 each
Large bags will be $7.00 each
For Christmas I will also be selling Christmas tins filled with dog treats at various prices. They will run $7.00 up to $20.00 according to size of tin.
The homemade cottage
Jams and Jellies are $5.00 per 8oz jars
- Alarmingly Hot Jelly
- Apple Butter
- Apple Jelly
- Apple Jelly Sugar-Free
- Apple Sage Jelly
- Banana Jam
- Blueberry Jam
- Champaign Jelly
- Cherry Jam
- Cherry Jelly
- Cranberry Jam
- Cranberry Walnut Jam
- Garlic Jelly
- Granny Smiths Preserves
- Jelly from red and black grapes
- Lemon & Agave Nectar Jelly
- Merlot Jelly
- Orange Marmalade
- Pear and Pear Jam
- Pear Butter
- Pear Honey
- Pear Jam
- Pepper Jelly
- Pineapple Jam
- Pineapple Jelly
- Strawberry Sugar-Free Jam
- Strawberry Jam
- Wine Jelly
Syrups, 10 oz jars, $5.00 each:
- Basil Lemon
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Gingerbread Spiced Coffee
Garlic spread, 8 oz jars, $5:00 each: minced garlic
Candied nuts:1/4 pound bags $1.00; 1/2 pound bags $3.00; 1 pound bags $6.00
- Maple glazed walnuts
- Candied Pecans
- Glazed Pecans
- Spiced Walnuts
- Holiday Glazed Pecans
Baked Apple Roses: $3.00 per rose (made upon request)
Chutney: $5.00 per 8 oz. jars (made upon request)
Dried fruit: $1.00 per snack bags (made by request)
- Apples, pears, strawberries, bananas. Store bought fruit.
Breads: (made by request)
- Sweet Hawaiian bread: $5:00 per loaf
- Rolls: $5:00 for 12 flat
- Cherry tomatoes: $2.00 per pound
- Green beans: $2.00 per pound
- Green bell peppers: $.50 each
- Mustard greens: $2.00 bag
Herbs: $1.00 per bunch
Brownies regular (means not gluten free): $2.00 per 3×3 square
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate, nuts
Gluten-Free brownies: $2.00 per 3×3 square
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate nuts
Jellied candies $1.00 for 10 pieces each bag
- Cherry, lemon, grape, cranberry, orange, raspberry, Available in sugar-Free
Potucek, Erica B
Cheese : all $6.00 each
- Garlic and onion
- Italian herb
- Farmer’s style.
Anna’s Cashew Brittle
Cashew Brittle as:
1 oz. — $ 1.50
4 oz. — $ 4.50
8 oz. — $ 7.50
16 oz. -$14.50