Lincoln University is proud to be part of the amazing year-round markets! Make sure to check out our shopping list and support your local farmers. Meeting and talking to farmers and food artisans is a great opportunity to learn more about where and how your food is produced.
If you want to order, choose from the shopping list and send an e-mail with your order to: email@example.com. Orders must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 3rd
Pick up your items on Saturday, February 6th, from 9:00 to 10:00 am in Suite B, Room 120, Lorenzo Greene Hall, 900 Leslie Boulevard (Indoors Market).
Below is our UPDATED shopping list for delivery on February 6th. When ordering, please include the item, quantity, and the vendor’s name plus your telephone number in case that we need to reach you for last-minute changes.
Don’t forget to stop by our tasting table at the entrance of the room 120. There is coffee and tea every market! Walk-in customers are welcome from 9:00 to 10:00 am.
Market Shopping List for delivery on February 6th 2016
Mrs. Pam Schmutzler
Oatmeal Bread = $4.00
1 lb. Native Pecans halves = $10.00
Michihili Cabbage (a broad leafy Cabbage good for stir fry) $2.00
Mrs. Mae Benson
- Multi-Grain Bread (freshly milled hard red and white wheat berries and organic Kamut)
Extra large 2 lb. loaf $8.50 Medium Loaf $ 4.25
Extra large Cranberry 2 lb. loaf $ 9.00
- Ezekiel Fasting Bread (freshly milled spelt, red wheat berries, beans, barley, millet and lentils)
Large Loaf $ 5.00 Small Loaf $ 2.25
- Conejoe’s Cookies (Freshly milled whole grain and crispy oat) 1 Dozen large $ 6.00
- Banana Nut Bread (Freshly milled whole grain) large $ 5.00
- Pasta (freshly milled organic Kamut) $ 2.50/bag
- Kale Krisps 5 oz. bag $ 3.50
Ed Rakow – Rakow Family Farm
Baked goods and vegetables
- Eggs $2.50 med $3.00 lg. or $3.50 xlg.
- Breads: banana, zucchini or pumpkin $2.50/loaf
- Swiss chard or kale $3/pkg.
- Herbs $1.00 / bag, parsley, sage, rosemary.
- Stewing old chickens $7.50 each
- Tamales, pork, chicken, beans w/cheese & tomato sauce ($2.50 each)
- Sweet potato pies ($2.50 each)
- Apple pies ($4.50 each)
- Pineapple upside-down cake muffins ($2.50 each large, $1.50 small)
- Blueberry swirls ($1.00 each)
- Coffee cake muffins ($1.50 each)
- Carrot cake large muffins ($2.50)
Native Plants Program (Cooperative Extension)
- Persimmon cookies 1 dozen large $6.00
- 7 Persimmon cookies $ 2.50
Steve & Colleen Meredith- Ozark Yankee
Grass fed and finished beef
No antibiotics or hormones
- T-bone Steaks @ $15.99/lb., packages average ¾ pound
- Porterhouse Steaks @ $15.99/lb. , packages average 1 pound
Goat Milk Candy
- Goat Milk Caramels, 50 cents each. Minimum $5.00 order (10 caramels – individually wrapped)
- Goat Milk Fudge – Minimum 1/2 lb. order (can be a mix of flavors)
- Chocolate $12.00 per lb.
- Chocolate with Walnuts $15.00 per lb.
- Peanut Butter $12.00 per lb.
Duncan Family Farm
“Taste the Excellence”
- 6 dozen eggs **limited supply due to winter season
- Pork Loin Roasts 3-4 lbs. $5 per pound
- Pork Shoulder Roasts 3-4 lbs. $5 per pound
- Bone In Pork Chops $5 per pound (2 chops per package)
- Pork Shoulder Steaks $5 per pound (2 steaks per package)
- Pork Sausage 1 lb. packages $5 each
- Bacon 1 lb. packages $7 each
- Original Bratwurst 1 lb. packages $5 each
- Andouille Rope Sausage 1 lb. packages $6 each
- Italian Rope Sausage 1 lb. packages $6 each
- 1/3 lb. Pork Burger Patties (4 patties per package) $5 each
- Whole Chickens 3.5 – 4.5 lbs. average $12 each
Invermos Valley Farms
100% natural beef, USDA inspected and pasture raised!
- Tootie’s Trail Dust meat rub $5.99 for 7 oz. bottle
- Ribeye steak -$15.99/lb.
- T-bone steak – $15.99/lb.
- Sirloin steak – $10.99/lb.
- Ground round – $6.99/lb.
- Ground chuck – $6.75/lb.
- Ground beef $5.75/lb.
- Beef and bacon brats – $7.99/lb.
- Fajita strips – $8.50/lb.
- Beef bacon – $10.99/lb.
- Brisket – $7.50/lb.
- All roasts – $6.99/lb.
- Stew meat – $4.99/lb.
- Liver – $4.99/lb.
- Soup bones – $3/lb.
Fully Cooked Products!!!
- All-beef hotdogs – $8.99/lb.
- Summer Sausage 12 oz. pkg.- $9.99
- Smoked brisket – 12 oz. – pkg. $9.99
- BBQ beef 1 lb. pkg. – $9.99/lb.
- Pepperoni slices – $9.50/lb.
- Ground turkey $6.99/lb.
- Chicken bacon ranch Brat $6.99
- Pasture raised turkey $4.50/lb.
- Pasture raised chicken $4.50/lb.
Premium Burger Blends
Made from grinding whole muscle cuts to create a flavor profile we thought you would enjoy! We have several blends available.
- INVO1 chuck, brisket, sirloin, ribeye, short rib
- INVO3 chuck, brisket, short rib
- INVO4 chuck, bacon
- INVO5 chuck, sirloin
Available in the meat case in 1 pound packages $8.00 each
Our steaks are one inch thick. The roasts are typically 2-2.5 pounds each. Ground beef is one pound per pack and is typically 85% lean. Visit our website at www.missourinaturalbeef.com for beef bundles, bulk orders.
Small Farm Systems LLC
- Sweet potatoes – $1.50/pound (minimum quantity 25 pounds)
Healthy dog treats
Small bags will be $2.50 each
Large bags will be $7.00 each
Anna’s Cashew Brittle
Cashew Brittle as:
1 oz. — $ 1.50
4 oz. — $ 4.50
8 oz. — $ 7.50
16 oz. -$14.50
The Homemade Cottage Product List
Baked Apple Roses: per rose, $2.00 (made upon request)
Breads: Gluten-Free Loaf or Rolls, $7.00; Plain or Sweet Loaf or Rolls, $5.00 (made upon request)
- Plain Bread
- Sweet bread
- Rolls, plain or sweet
- Bread Sticks
Brownies: (regular and Gluten-Free) each 3×3 Square, $2.00 (made upon request)
- Plain Chocolate
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate, nuts
Candied nuts: ¼ lb bags $3.00; ½ lb bags $5.00; 1 lb bags $8.00 (made upon request)
- Maple glazed walnuts
- Candied Pecans
- Glazed Pecans
- Spiced Walnuts
- Holiday Glazed Nuts
Cheesecakes: Whole cake $12.00; medium cake $5.00; jar $3.00; mini $1.00 (any kind made upon request)
- Triple berry
Chocolate Bark: 1 lb $3.00 (price will depend on the amount you want – made upon request)
Chutney: 8 oz jars, $5.00 (made upon request)
Cookies: $3.00 dozen
Dried fruit: per snack bag, $2.00 (made upon request)
Apples, pears, strawberries, bananas
Gumdrops/Jellied candies: $2.00, 10 pieces per bag
Cherry, lemon, grape, cranberry, orange, raspberry, Available in sugar-free
Jams, Jellies and Relishes: 8oz jars, $6.00 (made upon request) (S = Signature)
All can be made sugar-free
- Alarmingly Hot Jelly
- Apple Butter
- Apple Jelly
- Apple Sage Jelly
- Apple Sauce
- Apricot, Dried, Jam
- Banana Jam
- Blackberry Jam
- Blueberry Jam
- Champaign Jelly
- Cherry Jam
- Cherry Jelly
- Cherry Relish, Sweet
- Cranberry Jam
- Cranberry Walnut Jam/Splenda (S)
- Garlic Jelly
- Granny Smiths Preserves
- Jelly from red and black grapes
- Lemon & Agave Nectar Jelly (S)
- Lemon & Honey Jelly
- Merlot Jelly
- Orange Marmalade
- Pear and Peach Jam
- Pear Butter
- Pear Honey
- Pear Jam
- Pear Sauce
- Pear Sauce with Peppercorns (S)
- Pecan Pie Jam
- Pepper Jelly
- Pineapple Jam
- Pineapple Jelly
- Plum Ginger Jam (S)
- Plum Jam
- Pomegranate Jelly
- Raspberry, Ginger, Cinnamon
- Raspberry Jam
- Red Bell Pepper Jam
- Spiced Apple Jam (S)
- Strawberry Jam
- Tomato-Ginger Jam
- Wine Jelly
Mustards: 4oz jars $3.00 (made upon request)
Spreads: 8oz or bigger jars, $6.00 (made upon request)
- Garlic Spread
- Pumpkin Spice Spread/Filling
Syrups: 10oz jars, $6.00 (made upon request)
- Basil Lemon
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Gingerbread Spiced Coffee
Tootsie Rolls: 10 cents each (made upon request)