Lincoln University Farmers’ Market opens every Saturday until October 7th
Our address: Parking lot of Dickinson Research Facility (1219 Chestnut St.)
Time: 9:00 to 11:30 a.m.
The Lincoln University Farmers’ Market is a year-round, producer-only market. That means vendors must grow the produce, herbs, or plants, and make, bake, prepare, or handcraft the items they sell. They work hard to bring fresh, locally-grown produce directly from their farms to your table. By buying at the market you are also boosting the local economy!
Don’t forget to stop by at the welcome table to sign up for a chance to win a basket with goodies from the market (participation is at no cost).
Our next drawing will be on July 22nd
Here are some of the market goods you can find this coming Saturday, and more!
- Vegetables: Sweet corn, tomatoes, lettuce, cabbage, green beans, yellow squash, onions, swish chard, cucumbers, fresh potatoes, garlic, cabbage, baby white onions, garlic, cilantro, yellow banana peppers, zucchini, beets, kale, broccoli
- Native pecans
- Frozen tamales
- Goat milk fudge and caramels
- A great selection of baked goods (cookies, dill, banana and ezekiel bread, fresh pies -different flavors)
- Gluten-free muffins
- Free-range eggs
- Grass-finished beef
- Whole chickens
- Hand-made soaps, and body care
- Hand-made jewelry and crafts
- Hand-crafted items (specially knitted and crocheted)
Please share this message with a friend. We appreciate your support.
Hope to see you at the market!