Welcome to Lincoln University Winter Farmers’ Market!
This is a pre-order, pick up a market. You can order from the shopping list below or by visiting the Winter Market Page at (http://lincolnufarmersmarket.com). The shopping list contains all the produce and items that our vendors will have available for you on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month.
Along with the pre-orders, our vendors will bring extra items to the market days that are not listed on the shopping list so walk-ins are welcome.
Please send your orders to Isabel Jacome (jacomealvarezM@lincolnu.edu) and indicate the vendor’s name, product and quantity. We hope you can join us to make the winter market a great success. By buying local food you are supporting our local producers and the local economy.
Winter market days: November 4th, 18th, December 2nd, 16th, January 6th, 20th, February 3rd, 17th, March 3rd, 17th,
Winter market picks up hours: 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
Address: 900 Leslie Blvd. Jefferson, City. (Room 123, Suite B, Lorenzo J. Greene Hall, Lincoln University)
Below is our shopping list for delivery on November 4th. Orders must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 1st. Send orders to email@example.com
Pick up your items on November 4th, from 9:00 to 10:00 am in Suite B, Room 123 of Lorenzo Greene Hall, 900 Leslie Boulevard (Indoors Market). Please, remember when ordering; please include the item, quantity, and the vendor’s name plus your telephone in case that we need to reach you for last-minute changes.
We will have a tasting table at the entrance of the room 123, plus coffee and tea. Every market! Walk-in customers are welcome
Market Shopping List for delivery on November 4th, 2017
Ozark-Yankee Steve & Colleen Meredith
Grass fed and finished beef
- Ground Beef Extra Lean $5.00/lb. (Pound packages)
- Ground Beef Lean $5.00/lb. (Pound packages)
- Whole Chicken $4.25/lb. ~ 3-5 lb.
- Filet Mignon $18.99/lb. ~ 0.4 lb.
- Ribeye Steak $14.99/lb. ~ 1 lb.
- Sirloin Steak $10.99/lb. ~ 1-1.5lb.
- Strip Steak $10.99/lb. ~ 0.5-1 lb.
- Flat Iron Steak $10.99/lb. ~ 1 lb.
- Flank Steak $10.00/lb. ~ 2 lb.
- Chuck Roast $6.50/lb. ~ 2-3lb.
- Rump Roast $6.50/lb. ~ 2-3 lb.
- Short Ribs $8.00/lb. ~ 1-3 lb.
- Liver $4.50/lb. ~ 1 lb.
- Stew Meat $4.50/lb. ~ 1 lb.
- Soup Bones $3.00/lb. ~ 2-3 lb.
Beef Sticks and Beef Jerky have no MSG, nitrates or nitrites
- Beef Sticks (2 oz.) $3.50/pkg. (two sticks per pkg.)
- Beef Jerky (2.5 oz.) $4.75/pkg. or two pkg. for $9.00
Goat Milk Fudge (Chocolate, peanut butter, coconut)
- $2.00 bags for walk-in customers or half pound minimum order
*may not have all kinds available for walk-in customers, guaranteed for orders
Goat Milk Soap
$3.00 – $5.00/bar
- French Green Clay, Lavender, Coffee & Caramelized Sugar, Turmeric
- Gentle soap with essential oils and no artificial ingredients
- Each bar comes with an organza bag
- Tomatoes, eggplant, squash, pumpkins, kale and sweet potatoes
- may be available for walk-in customers
Free Range Eggs (Limited – $3.00/doz.)
Mrs. Mae Benson
- Multi-Grain Bread (freshly milled hard red, white wheat berries and organic Kamut)
Medium Loaf $ 4.50
Extra-large 2 lb. loaf $9.00
Extra-large Cranberry Multigrain 2 lb. loaf $ 9.00
- Cinnamon rolls $5.00
- Ezekiel Fasting Bread (freshly milled spelled, red wheat berries, beans, barley, millet, and lentils)
Large Loaf $ 5.00
- Conejoe’s Cookies (Freshly milled whole grain and crispy oat): 1 Dozen large $ 6.00
- Banana Nut Bread (Freshly milled pastry wheat berries) large $ 6.00
Hugh’s Kitchen will only have 9” full pies for sale during the Winter Market. Minimum order amount: $12.00.
- 9 “(full size) Apple Pies $15.00 ea.
- 9” (full size) Sweet Potato Pie $12.00 ea.
- 9” (full size) Pecan Pie $12.00 ea.
- Carrot Cake (three tier, cream cheese icing) $25.00 ea.
- Tamales (Chicken & Pork) $2.50 ea.
- Bulk orders of Tamales are available, bags of 12, $30.00 ea.
Mrs. Pam Schmutzler
- Oatmeal Bread $4.00
- Dill Bread $4.00
- Pecans $10.00 for 1lb., 5.00 for 1/2 lb.
- Kale $2.00 for 1/2 lb.
- Beets $2.50 per bunch
- Eggs $3.00 per doz.
Whippoorwill Naturals Soap
For soaps you can click below: https://www.facebook.com/groups/944178672390304/forsaleposts/?referral_surface=group_mall_header_nav&availability=available.
It is Whippoorwill Naturals Soap Studio Online on Facebook and it shows what is available once you ask to join the group.