Have a wonderful and safe Holiday season!
Shopping at the Farmer’s Market is a great way to support our local vendors. Our Winter Market brings locally grown food to your table!
This is a pre-order, pick-up market. You can order from the shopping list below or by visiting the Winter Market Page at (http://lincolnufarmersmarket.com). The shopping list contains all the produce and items that our vendors will have available for you on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month. Our vendors will bring extra items that are not listed on the shopping list so walk-ins are welcome.
Would you like to order? Please send your orders to Isabel Jacome (jacomealvarezM@lincolnu.edu) and indicate the vendor’s name, product and quantity. By buying local food you are supporting our local producers and the local economy.
Winter market days:
December 16th, January 6th, 20th, February 3rd, 17th, March 3rd, 17th
Winter market hours:
Pick up from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
900 Leslie Blvd. Jefferson, City. (Room 123, Suite B, Lorenzo J. Greene Hall, Lincoln University)
Orders must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 13th. Send orders to email@example.com
Pick up your items on December 16th, from 9:00 to 10:00 am in Suite B, Room 123 of Lorenzo Greene Hall, 900 Leslie Boulevard (Indoors Market). Please, remember when ordering includes the item, quantity, and the vendor’s name plus your telephone in case that we need to reach you for last-minute changes.
At each market day, we will have a tasting table at the entrance of the room 123, plus coffee and tea. Every market! Walk-in customers are welcome
Market shopping list for delivery on December 16th, 2017
Hugh’s Kitchen will only have 9” full pies for sale during the Winter Market. Minimum order amount: $12.00.
- 9 “(full size) Apple Pies $15.00 ea.
- 9” (full size) Sweet Potato Pie $12.00 ea.
- 9” (full size) Pecan Pie $12.00 ea.
- Carrot Cake (three tier, cream cheese icing) $25.00 ea.
- Tamales (Chicken & Pork) $2.50 ea.
- Bulk orders of Tamales are available, bags of 12, $30.00 ea.
Mr. Jim Clad
- Unbaked chocolate oatmeal cookies $5.00 (1 dozen)
- Microgreens $5.00 (a bunch)
Steve & Colleen Meredith- Ozark Yankee
Grass fed and finished beef
- Ground Beef Extra Lean $5.00/lb. (Pound packages)
- Ground Beef Lean $5.00/lb. (Pound packages)
- Whole Chicken $4.25/lb. ~ 3-5 lb.
- Filet Mignon $18.99/lb. ~ 0.4 lb.
- Ribeye Steak $14.99/lb. ~ 1 lb.
- Sirloin Steak $10.99/lb. ~ 1-1.5lb.
- Strip Steak $10.99/lb. ~ 0.5-1 lb.
- Flat Iron Steak $10.99/lb. ~ 1 lb.
- Flank Steak $10.00/lb. ~ 2 lb.
- Chuck Roast $6.50/lb. ~ 2-3lb.
- Short Ribs $8.00/lb. ~ 1-3 lb.
- Liver $4.50/lb. ~ 1 lb.
- Soup Bones $3.00/lb. ~ 2-3 lb.
Beef Sticks and Beef Jerky have no MSG, nitrates or nitrites
- Beef Sticks (2 oz.) $3.50/pkg. (two sticks per pkg.)
- Beef Jerky (2.5 oz.) $4.75/pkg. or two pkg. for $9.00
Goat Milk Fudge (Chocolate, peanut butter, coconut)
- $2.00 bags for walk-in customers or half pound minimum order
*may not have all kinds available for walk-in customers, guaranteed for orders
Goat Milk Soap
$3.00 – $5.00/bar
- French Green Clay, Lavender, Coffee & Caramelized Sugar, Turmeric
- Gentle soap with essential oils and no artificial ingredients
- Each bar comes with an organza bag
- Tatumesquash $1.00 per pound
- Spooky pumpkins $1.00 per pound
- White Casper pumpkins $0.75 per pound (large)
Free Range Eggs (Limited – $3.00/doz.)
Mrs. Pam Schmutzler
- Oatmeal Bread $4.00
- Dill Bread $4.00
- Kale $2.00 for 1/2 lb.
- Braising blend mix (Tatsoi, Mizuna, red giant mustard, Mibuna, Arugula)
- Red Russian kale
- Eggs $3.00 per doz.
Mrs. Mae Benson
- Multi-Grain Bread (freshly milled hard red, white wheat berries and organic Kamut)
Medium Loaf $ 4.50
Extra-large 2 lb. loaf $9.00
Extra-large Cranberry Multigrain 2 lb. loaf $ 9.00
- Cinnamon rolls $5.00
- Ezekiel Fasting Bread (freshly milled spelled, red wheat berries, beans, barley, millet, and lentils)
Large Loaf $ 5.00
- Conejoe’sCookies (Freshly milled whole grain and crispy oat): 1 Dozen large $ 6.00
- Banana Nut Bread (Freshly milled pastry wheat berries) large $ 6.00
Whippoorwill Natural Soap
For soaps you can click below: https://www.facebook.com/groups/944178672390304/forsaleposts/?referral_surface=group_mall_header_nav&availability=available.
It is Whippoorwill Naturals Soap Studio Online on Facebook and it shows what is available once you ask to join the group.
LD Rosendale Creations
Jewelry & Art
Thank you for supporting our local farmers and Happy Holidays!