Applications to sell at the 2018 Lincoln University Farmers’ Market
are available now!
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, click here to access the 2018 Vendor Application
For the first delivery market day of February (Feb. 3rd), we are hoping for sunny skies! Below is the shopping list. Our vendors have extra items available on the delivery day – so, if you miss placing an order, stop by to see what is available.
Would you like to order? Please send your orders to Isabel Jacome (jacomealvarezM@lincolnu.edu) and indicate the vendor’s name, product, and quantity. By buying local food you are supporting our local producers and the local economy.
Friendly reminder: This is a pre-order, pick-up market. You can order from the shopping list below or by visiting the Winter Market Page at (http://lincolnufarmersmarket.com). The shopping list contains all the items that our vendors will have available for you on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month. Our vendors will bring extra items that are not listed on the shopping list so walk-ins are welcome.
Winter market days: February 3rd, 17th, March 3rd, 17th
Winter market hours: Pick-up from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
Address: 900 Leslie Blvd. Jefferson, City. (Room 123, Suite B, Lorenzo J. Greene Hall, Lincoln University).
Orders must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 31st. Send orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pick up your items on February 3rd from 9:00 to 10:00 am in Suite B, Room 123 of Lorenzo Greene Hall, 900 Leslie Boulevard (Indoors Market). Please, remember when ordering includes the item, quantity, and the vendor’s name plus your telephone in case that we need to reach you for last-minute changes.
At each market day, we will have a tasting table at the entrance of the room 123, plus coffee and tea. Every market! Walk-in customers are welcome.
Market shopping list for delivery on February 3rd, 2018
Mrs. Pam Schmutzler
- Oatmeal Bread $4.00
- Dill Bread $4.00
- Pecan $10.00 for 1lb., 5.00 for 1/2lb.
- Eggs (Limited) $3.00 per doz.
Hugh’s Kitchen will only have 9” full pies for sale during the Winter Market. Minimum order amount: $12.00.
- 9 “(full size) Apple Pies $15.00 ea.
- 9” (full size) Sweet Potato Pie $12.00 ea.
- 9” (full size) Pecan Pie $12.00 ea.
- Carrot Cake (three tier, cream cheese icing) $25.00 ea.
- Tamales (Chicken & Pork) $2.50 ea.
- Bulk orders of Tamales are available, bags of 12, $30.00 ea.
Mr. Jim Clad
- Unbaked chocolate oatmeal cookies $5.00 (1 dozen)
- Microgreens $5.00 (a bunch)
Steve & Colleen Meredith- Ozark Yankee
Grass fed and finished beef
- Ground Beef Extra Lean $5.00/lb. (Pound packages)
- Ground Beef Lean $5.00/lb. (Pound packages)
- Filet Mignon $18.99/lb. ~ 0.4 lb.
- Ribeye Steak $14.99/lb. ~ 1 lb.
- Sirloin Steak $10.99/lb. ~ 1-1.5lb.
- Strip Steak $10.99/lb. ~ 0.5-1 lb.
- Flat Iron Steak $10.99/lb. ~ 1 lb.
- Flank Steak $10.00/lb. ~ 2 lb.
- Short Ribs $8.00/lb. ~ 1-3 lb.
- Liver $4.50/lb. ~ 1 lb.
- Soup Bones $3.00/lb. ~ 2-3 lb.
Beef Sticks and Beef Jerky have no MSG, nitrates or nitrites
- Beef Sticks (2 oz.) $3.50/pkg. (two sticks per pkg.)
- Beef Jerky (2.5 oz.) $4.75/pkg. or two pkg. for $9.00
Goat Milk Fudge (Chocolate, peanut butter, coconut)
- $2.00 bags for walk-in customers or half pound minimum order
*may not have all kinds available for walk-in customers, guaranteed for orders
Goat Milk Soap $3.00 – $5.00/bar
- French Green Clay, Lavender, Coffee & Caramelized Sugar, Turmeric
- Gentle soap with essential oils and no artificial ingredients
- Each bar comes with an organza bag
- Tatume squash $1.00 per pound
- Spooky pumpkins $1.00 per pound
- White Casper pumpkins $0.75 per pound (large)
Free Range Eggs (Limited – $3.00/doz.)
Mrs. Mae Benson
- Multi-Grain Bread (freshly milled hard red, white wheat berries and organic Kamut)
Medium Loaf $ 4.50
Extra-large 2 lb. loaf $9.00
Extra-large Cranberry Multigrain 2 lb. loaf $ 9.00
- Cinnamon rolls $5.00
- Ezekiel Fasting Bread (freshly milled spelled, red wheat berries, beans, barley, millet, and lentils)
Large Loaf $ 5.00
- Conejoe’sCookies (Freshly milled whole grain and crispy oat): 1 Dozen large $ 6.00
- Banana Nut Bread (Freshly milled pastry wheat berries) large $ 6.00
Whippoorwill Natural Soap
For soaps, you can click below: https://www.facebook.com/groups/944178672390304/forsaleposts/?referral_surface=group_mall_header_nav&availability=available.
It is Whippoorwill Naturals Soap Studio Online on Facebook and it shows what is available once you ask to join the group.
LD Rosendale Creations
Jewelry & Art