Order today and pick up your items at our next winter market delivery day on February 17th!
As a friendly reminder, this is a pre-order, pick-up market. You can order from the shopping list below or by visiting the Winter Market Page at (http://lincolnufarmersmarket.com). The shopping list contains all the items that our vendors will have available for you. Our vendors will bring extra items that are not listed on the shopping list, so walk-ins are welcome.
Would you like to order? Please send your orders to Isabel Jacome (jacomealvarezM@lincolnu.edu) and indicate the vendor’s name, product, and quantity. Orders must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 14th. By buying local food you are supporting our local producers and the local economy.
Pick up your items on February 17th from 9:00 to 10:00 am in Suite B, Room 123 of Lorenzo J. Greene Hall, 900 Leslie Boulevard (Indoors Market). Remember, when ordering please include the item, quantity, and the vendor’s name plus your telephone in case that we need to reach you for last-minute changes.
At each market day, we will have a tasting table at the entrance of the room 123, plus coffee and tea. Every market! Walk-in customers are welcome.
Applications to sell at the 2018 LUFM are available!
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, click here to access the 2018 Vendor Application
Market shopping list for delivery on February 17th, 2018
Steve & Colleen Meredith- Ozark Yankee
Grass fed and finished beef
- Ground Beef Extra Lean $5.00/lb. (Pound packages)
- Ground Beef Lean $5.00/lb. (Pound packages)
- Filet Mignon $18.99/lb. ~ 0.4 lb.
- Ribeye Steak $14.99/lb. ~ 1 lb.
- Sirloin Steak $10.99/lb. ~ 1-1.5lb.
- Strip Steak $10.99/lb. ~ 0.5-1 lb.
- Flat Iron Steak $10.99/lb. ~ 1 lb.
- Flank Steak $10.00/lb. ~ 2 lb.
- Short Ribs $8.00/lb. ~ 1-3 lb.
- Liver $4.50/lb. ~ 1 lb.
- Soup Bones $3.00/lb. ~ 2-3 lb.
Beef Sticks and Beef Jerky have no MSG, nitrates or nitrites
- Beef Sticks (2 oz.) $3.50/pkg. (two sticks per pkg.)
- Beef Jerky (2.5 oz.) $4.75/pkg. or two pkg. for $9.00
Goat Milk Fudge (Chocolate, peanut butter, coconut)
- $2.00 bags for walk-in customers or half pound minimum order
*may not have all kinds available for walk-in customers, guaranteed for orders
Goat Milk Soap $3.00 – $5.00/bar
- French Green Clay, Lavender, Coffee & Caramelized Sugar, Turmeric
- Gentle soap with essential oils and no artificial ingredients
- Each bar comes with an organza bag
- Tatume squash $1.00 per pound
- Spooky pumpkins $1.00 per pound
- White Casper pumpkins $0.75 per pound (large)
Free Range Eggs ( $3.00/doz.)
Mrs. Mae Benson
- Multi-Grain Bread (freshly milled hard red, white wheat berries and organic Kamut)
Medium Loaf $ 4.50
Extra-large 2 lb. loaf $9.00
Extra-large Cranberry Multigrain 2 lb. loaf $ 9.00
- Cinnamon rolls $5.00
- Ezekiel Fasting Bread (freshly milled spelled, red wheat berries, beans, barley, millet, and lentils)
Large Loaf $ 5.00
- Conejoe’sCookies (Freshly milled whole grain and crispy oat): 1 Dozen large $ 6.00
- Banana Nut Bread (Freshly milled pastry wheat berries) large $ 6.00
Mrs. Pam Schmutzler
- Oatmeal Bread $4.00
- Dill Bread $4.00
- Pecan $10.00 for 1lb., 5.00 for 1/2lb.
- Eggs (Limited) $3.00 per doz.
Hugh’s Kitchen will only have 9” full pies for sale during the Winter Market. Minimum order amount: $12.00.
- 9 “(full size) Apple Pies $15.00 ea.
- 9” (full size) Sweet Potato Pie $12.00 ea.
- 9” (full size) Pecan Pie $12.00 ea.
- Carrot Cake (three tier, cream cheese icing) $25.00 ea.
- Tamales (Chicken & Pork) $2.50 ea.
- Bulk orders of Tamales are available, bags of 12, $30.00 ea.
Mr. Jim Clad
- Unbaked chocolate oatmeal cookies $5.00 (1 dozen)
- Microgreens $5.00 (a bunch)
Whippoorwill Natural Soap
For soaps, you can click below: https://www.facebook.com/groups/944178672390304/forsaleposts/?referral_surface=group_mall_header_nav&availability=available.
It is Whippoorwill Naturals Soap Studio Online on Facebook, and it shows what is available once you ask to join the group.
LD Rosendale Creations
Jewelry & Art